Channel Account Manager
AOC is looking for a Channel Account Manager for France for our Philips and AOC Desktop monitors and displays business.
Are you the IT sales expert that can lead in the brand development of our business in France through the IT channel? Keen to develop and deliver the Channel growth strategy from partner development, enablement and sales?
We are interested in getting in touch and find out if we will soon be welcoming you as our new colleague!
About the company
AOC is a subsidiary of TPV Technology Limited and one of the global top brands in the display market. High quality, first-rate service, attractive designs as well as environmentally friendly, ergonomic and innovative products at competitive prices are the reasons why more and more consumers, corporate decision-makers and distribution partners trust in AOC. AOC offers displays which cater to every type of user, be it for professional, home, entertainment or gaming use.
As Channel Account Manager for France you will take the lead in brand development of the Philips and AOC Desktop Monitor business and specifically to drive its business in the IT Channel. You will be required to develop and deliver the Channel growth strategy from partner development, enablement and sales.
The position reports to the Regional Sales director and will work from remote office.
- Developing and managing MMD channel across France through Distribution and second tier customers
- Developing product strategies through education, road mapping and competitive analysis
- Leading the development of sales and technical skills to equip channel partners to reach their goals with MMD and AOC
- Devising repeatable processes with the goal to bring incremental revenue and margin from the Channel
- Leading the business planning for this channel and the monthly and quarterly review process
- Accurate forecasting and planning strategies in conjunction with peers
- Managing accrued budgets for marketing and promotion activity within prescribed budgets
- Identifying and recruiting second tier channel partners to Philips and AOC monitors
- Driving partner marketing programs and creating pricing structures & incentives tailored to each partner
- Working together with and supporting sales team member to drive channel business, develop their territory and prioritize target accounts
- Engaging and managing new opportunities for independent channel resellers
- Driving pipeline generation campaigns across existing account base and new accounts
- Supporting channel enablement across product and solution lines
- Ensuring partners continue to create customer value post sale and develop new opportunities
- Identifying and creating leads in existing French accounts
- A Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT sales in France working with top brands
- Ability to work to core KPI’s as set by the company in achieving predefined targets
- Technical competence in the display/graphics environment
- Good English communication skills, both spoken and written
- Clean driving license is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (intermediate level)
- Knowledge of CRM systems for daily operations
- Preferably living in the area of Paris
- Eye for detail
- Being a pro-active, organised, independent performer
- Active, open and assertive communicator
- Flexible and good team worker
- Ability to think beyond own job responsibilities
What we offer you:
- Working for two great brands and with attractive products and innovative solutions
- An independent role for all the national territory, with room for own ideas and initiatives
- Growth ambition environment; we are already one of the market leaders in France and aiming for the top
- Joining an international and entrepreneurial team with extensive experience and access to international contacts
- Opportunity to develop and improve skills further
Do you want to know more about this vacancy or are you ready to apply (please include your English CV and a short motivation)? Please contact Sandra Lintel (Corporate Recruiter) at email@example.com.
Acquisition as a result of this job posting is not appreciated