Product Manager Accessories EU
TPV Technology is an internationally-renowned PC monitor, TV and Digital Signage Displays manufacturer. TPV serves as an original design manufacturer for some of the best-known TV , PC and Digital Signage Displays brands in the industry and distributes its products worldwide under its own brands AOC and Envision. In addition, the company designs, produces and sells Philips-branded monitors, TV's and AVA products, Digital Signage Displays and mobile phones through a license agreement with Philips via its subsidiaries TP Vision and MMD. As an example, the company brings high-quality TV sets to the market: smart and easy to use with sophisticated styling. TPV believes in creating products that touch the human senses and are within reach of all consumers in the markets they operate in. As a leader in the hotel industry, their hospitality TV division serves most the world's major international and national hotel groups, as well as individual hotels, hospitals, cruises and other professional facilities.
About the company
MMD is a wholly-owned company by TPV, established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips-branded LCD displays worldwide. Taking advantage of Philips brand image and TPV’s manufacturing expertise, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bring innovative products to consumers. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers.
Amsterdam ( The Netherlands) – The Product Manager is responsible for leading business management activities within Europe for accessories. The Product manager will manage the price realization, volumes and margin and is involved directly on P&L discussions.
- Business activities include product range build up and logic from commercial point of view, product lifecycle management, pricing and margin management within Europe and recommendation on channel management strategy. Ownership and accountability differ and it is dependent on seniority.
- Identify additional opportunities within the current branded portfolio.
- Benchmarking competitor product range and pricing
- Project management with Asian HQ Global Product Management
- Support regional sales for public or corporate tenders
- Defining product positioning and pricing in corporation with Product Managers of other brands being covered by the organisation
- Preparing and executing sales trainings
- Preparing and executing PR Agency briefings and trainings
- Defining and briefing Marcom for all hero and focus products launch campaigns
- Business Management analysis and strategy setting for all countries
- Close corporation with supply chain to manage stock level and availabilities
- Certification management and full control of internal and external operational processes related to business unit.
- Sample management (monitors/displays) press reviews in corporation with Marcom
- Work with sales teams to identify growth opportunities to increase market share, sales and margin
- Build & coordinate with assigned market(s) the best product range and line up logic to optimize financial results
- Manage price realization & optimize operational margin for assigned markets to reach and exceed targets
- Drive product mix improvement
- Drive & support implementation of regional strategy to assigned markets
- Support for allocation prioritization (to benefit EU region)
- Analyse markets and become business expert and support regional leadership to understand challenges and opportunities for assigned markets
- Certification management and full control of internal and external operational processes related to business unit
What are we offering?
- Fulltime position and competitive rewards , based in Amsterdam
- An interesting, dynamic, challenging, and fast-moving international working environment
- Opportunity to grow true business sense
- Bachelor education in Business Administration / Marketing
- Experience and track record in product management (strong preference for experience with Consumer Electronics/display products)
- In-depth knowledge of markets, pricing, margin management, P&L and strategy
- Ability to coordinate business on regional level and at country (senior) level
- Experience in product market introductions
- Strong verbal and written communication in English (and preferably Dutch and another language)
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals, and you've got what it takes to be a great Product Manager, then apply today.
Please contact Chelsea Nguyen (Corporate Recruiter) at Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your CV and a short motivation).
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy posting is not appreciated.