We stand behind the quality of every monitor with a generous 3 years warranty. Within the warranty period, any AOC displays with manufacturing defects or faulty components will be repaired or replaced at no additional charge. In case of a missing proof of purchase (POP), the warranty period is considered to have started from the date of manufacturing indicated on the product or from the serial number of the product and will end after 39 months.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) Period
**Subject to local warranty conditions by law.
We are offering a DOA period of 14 calendar days**, beginning on the date of your purchase. A proof of purchase (POP) must be provided for you to apply for a DOA request and your defective product must be returned completely in the original box with all the accessories included.
In case of a justified DOA claim, the same product as the defective product will be offered to you as a replacement.
We have the right to claim the costs for any missing parts or any other Customer Induced Damage (CID) which we receive.
Specific criteria which need to be verified to result in a DOA-OK, Monitors which do not meet all criteria are DOA-NOK.
- The product is packed in its original packaging, serial number on the product and the box are identical.
- There is a maximum of 14 + 3 calendar days between the Date of Purchase and the Customers Contact Service Channel Date.
- As indicated in the warranty conditions only the Date of Purchase indicated on the retailer invoice is accepted as prove of being sold.
- All accessories (stand, cables, remote) are available with the product in the box.
- The perceived issue is due to a missing accessories which can be send to the customer.
- Tracks of transport Damage can be found on the packaging and/or the product.
Pixel Policy -ISO 9241-307 Class 1
For AOC monitors we follow Pixel Policy -ISO 9241-307 Class 1. This Pixel Policy explains the different types of pixel defects and defines acceptable defect levels for each type. To obtain service within the warranty period, the number of pixel defects on your product’s panel must exceed our Pixel Policy levels.
We strives to deliver the highest quality products and therefore use some of the industry's most advanced manufacturing processes and practice stringent quality control. However, pixel or sub pixel defects on LCD Monitor panels are sometimes unavoidable. No manufacturer can guarantee that all panels will be free from pixel defects, but we guarantees that any LCD Monitor with an unacceptable number of defects will be repaired or replaced under warranty.
Types of Pixel and Sub Pixel
- Bright Full Pixel: all 3 Sub Pixel Red Green Blue are permanently lit, which creates a Bright Full Pixel
- Black Full Pixel: all 3 Sub Pixel Red Green Blue are permanently unlit, which creates a Black Full Pixel
- Sub Pixel: all other combinations of lit and dark Sub Pixels appear as other colors
Types of Pixel Defects with acceptable level
- Bright Dot Defects: appear as a Full Pixel or Sub Pixel that remains permanently lit, resulting in a white or colored dot on a Black background.
- Black Dot Defects: appear as a Full Pixel or Sub Pixel that remains permanently unlit, resulting in a black or colored dot on a White background.
What is excluded?
Your warranty applies when the product has been handled properly for its intended use and in accordance with the operating instructions. Your warranty does not cover for the losses consequent in nature, including but not limited to loss of data or loss of business. Your warranty does not apply if:
- The proof of purchase (POP) documents have been altered in any way or made illegible;
- The model-and/or serial number on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible;
- Unauthorized service organizations or persons have carried out repairs or product modifications and alterations;
- The defect is caused by abuse or misuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the recommended operations of the product;
- The defect is caused by connection to peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended in the user manual;
- The defect is caused by an external enclosure, assembled around the product which has not been recommended in the user manual;
- The product has been damaged -including but not limited to damage by pets, lightning, abnormal voltage, water or fire, natural disaster or transport accident;
- The product is defective due to wear of parts, which can be considered as consumable parts by their nature;
- The product does not function properly because it was not originally designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized for the country where you use the product, which might occur in instances where the product has been purchased in another country other than that of its intended use.
Out of Warranty (OOW)
After your warranty period, we can offer you an Out of Warranty service or a repair solution via our Certified Service Centre if you wish to make use of this service.
Please contact our AOC Customer Service Centre and an AOC Customer Service Representative will forward your request to a Certified Service Partner in your country.
Our Certified Service Partner will contact you with an estimate quotation for a service or a repair solution for you to decide accordingly.
If the Certified Service Partner cannot perform a repair solution under the offered repair quotation, we will find alternative solutions for you if possible up to 60 months (5 years) from the manufacture date, which you can find on the product label of your monitor.
For more information, please download our Regulatory and Service Manual.