Internship Technical Product Management
We are looking for an intern in Technical Product Management for MMD and AOC.
About the company
MMD is a wholly owned company of TPV established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips branded LCD displays worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV’s manufacturing expertise in displays, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to market. MMD serves worldwide markets from major regional offices including Amsterdam, Prague, Shanghai, Singapore, São Paulo and Fremont (EPI). Through its network of local sales teams MMD works with all major IT distributors and resellers. The company’s design and development center is located in Taiwan.
Amsterdam (The Netherlands) - Looking for an exciting internship and working for great brands? This is your chance! We are looking for an enthusiastic, all-round (Bachelor or Master) intern for our young and dynamic Product Management team. Are you ambitious, keen to learn fast and work for great brands (Philips and AOC) and products? Do you flourish in a dynamic environment with a variety of responsibilities? Don't hesitate and simply apply now!
Websites / Partnernet
- Uploading and maintaining up to date product information (pictures, leaflets, user manuals, certifications, etc.) on in- and external websites/on-line portals for Sales and Customers
- Collaborating with Head Quarter in Asia (e.g. Checking and requesting missing items (certifications, pictures, presentations, technical specifications)
- Interacting with Marketing & Communications colleagues, participating in product launch process and work with external PR agencies
Product / Project Management
- Sales support
- Testing and “unboxing” products at pre-sales phase as required and creating report for product manager for further usage
- Journalist reviews gathering, reviewing and analyzing and creating reports for the product managers in order to take relevant follow up actions
- Market Research for new product opportunities
- Ordering product samples with the factory for testing by product managers and journalists
Product Marketing / Event Management
- Testing and preparing new products to be shown at events / trade shows
- Currently studying (Industrial) Engineering, Business or related study at MBO or Bachelor level
- Availability for 5-6 months preferably with a start in August or September
- Being a fast learner and ability to stay calm in a hectic environment
- An eager and pro-active attitude
- Affinity with innovation and technology
- Ability to organize own work and a good motivation to complete tasks
What we can offer you
- Fulltime, broad and hands-on internship (start in August or September)
- Work location in Amsterdam (next to Amstel station)
- A dynamic and international working environment in an innovative business
- Involvement in multiple business processes
- Excellent opportunities to further develop and room for own initiative
- Travel allowance.
Do you want to know more about this internship or are you ready to apply (please enclose your English CV and a short motivation)? Please contact Chelsea.email@example.com (Corporate Recruiter) at Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Chelsea.email@example.com (Corporate Recruiter) at Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org