AOC is looking for a Commercial Controller for our MMD and AOC to support in general controlling and analytic activities for the commercial division of Desktop Monitors.
As a Commercial Controller at AOC and MMD you are key member of the commercial controlling team supporting in general controlling and analytic activities for the commercial division of Desktop Monitors:
- Performing financial and commercial analysis of the fulfillment of orders, in touch with our logistics and order desk department. Analyzing ordering and shipping patterns, being to identify inefficiencies and propose corrective measures a well as best practices.
- Reporting and analyzing logistic costs, identifying the main cost drivers.
- Performing detailed analysis of business performance in products (gaming an on-gaming), segments and regions.
- Maintaining product/sales databases and mastering data relevant files for performing meaningful business analysis.
- Producing and analyzing weekly-monthly reports like sales report, margin report and sales-accruals reports.
- Analyzing market data, contrasting with in-house figures.
- Supporting the business controller in ad-hoc analysis (e.g. market sizing, potential analysis, market share analysis, trend analysis, cost development) on strategic projects and in several tasks as budgeting, forecasting, reports reconciliation, etc.
- Participating in special projects driving internal efficiency towards the next level
- Processing documentation tasks and business flows.
- Being an important link between Sales, Product Management, Logistics, Order-desk, Marketing, Finance and Accounting.
- Reporting to the Manager of Commercial & Business Control in Europe.
Amsterdam (The Netherlands) As a Commercial Controller at MMD and AOC you report directly to Head of Commercial Control, being in touch with key stakeholders such Head of European Sales and Regional Sales directors in Europe. You will be a main point of contact and driver behind the reports to the Business in a growing department.
Purpose Of The Position
As Commercial Controller, in a team of 3 colleagues, you are an important link to the Business of the Philips Monitors and AOC Desktop Monitor business. As a Commercial Controller you are proactive and have excellent communication skills and can bring the business together and have an analytical mind to translate the reports for the Business.
- 2 years’ work experience in the field of Business Analysis, Management Accounting/Controlling.
- Expert user in Excel and very good knowledge of databases, pivot tables, lookup & reference formulas and know how to create basic Excel-Macros.
- Eager to learn and the ability to build cross functional relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Capacity for learning new systems and skills quickly and independently.
- Solid understanding of business operations.
- Ability to connect numbers and data with the business. (abstract and critical thinker).
What do we offer you
- Working for two great brands and with attractive products and innovative solutions.
- An independent role in an Agile environment, with room for own ideas and initiatives.
- Growth ambition environment.
- Joining an international, entrepreneurial team with extensive experience and access to international contacts.
- Opportunity to learn and improve skills further.